Our colony is expanding! We're a small digital agency that strives to excel in exceptional user-centered design and web application development within the membership, charity and not-for-profit sectors.
- Hours: 14 hours (flexible days)
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 pro-rata
- Benefits: Holiday 25 days pro-rata
Since launching in 2018, we continue to grow and due to a busy period of winning new clients,a position has opened up for a highly organised, self motivated and disciplined individual with a keen eye for detail and great communication skills to help manage our projects and client accounts.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Provide support to the Director and Heavy Penguin project teams
- Research and assist in writing tenders as well as networking for new business
- Manage projects that you have converted from kickoff to delivery
- Ensure that the team are working to schedule
- Liaise with clients on progress and day to day communications
- Ensure that there is no scope creep / quote for additions
- Manage client expectations
- Gather feedback after a project and contribute ideas to improve project processes
- Manage support retainer after a project has been completed. This means handling ongoing requests for support, new work, and any other issues. It also means assisting with growing the account over time through maintaining good relations, upselling and cross selling.
What you need for this role
- Past experience as an account or project manager, ideally within digital
- An understanding of web terminology and agile / scrum methodologies
- Experience working on software projects is a bonus
- Agency experience is a definite plus but not essential
- PRINCE2 and or Agile certifications would be great
- You live in the UK
Where you will work
- This role is remote/hybrid.
- We are based in the lovely market town of Ware, Hertfordshire. Our offices are a stones throw from Ware Train station with fast links into Liverpool Street. if you are local then days in the office would be great but not essential
- You will be given what you need to work from home effectively.
What we can offer
- 25 days holiday (Pro-rata)
- Relaxed and fun culture
- Flexible, Hybrid way of working
- Certification and training to help develop your skills
How to Apply
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.